DISCLAIMER

** Disclaimer: This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise. **

Monday, August 04, 2014

Sometimes you have to admit it's all your fault. Bad trades.

Sometimes to improve your trading you have to except your mistakes. Here is my big mistake today trading Marriott International Inc ( MAR.) I have a trading plan that works for me, and yet at times I allow my mind to forget the rules. Loss

 
 
Now to be really honest I lost on two trades shorting FB.
 
I did make small money on CAKE and AAPL.
 
 
 
I take the $145 loss as the final straw. You will see more green on the sidebar from
this point on.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:04 PM

    This is very first step to be a discipline trader, to recognize and admit your mistake.
    Once you are ready to correct it and follow the rules no way you can lose money in long run. If WE follow the same rules over and again we WILL be PROFITABLE/PROFESSIONAL TRADER.
    Looking forward to see more BIGGER green on the side bar then red.
    Fellow Trader from Edmonton

    ReplyDelete