DISCLAIMER

** Disclaimer: This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise. **

Friday, July 25, 2014

bLOG UPDATE. 2nd update

Sometimes there can be no excesses to say your trading sucks. My trading has SUCKED these last 3 months. I have been troubled with family issues and have lost most interest in anything to do with trading. I am again finding my passion and time  to work on trading again. I've updated my Profitly trade bar the best I could with the losses that I've taken over that time frame. To many bad small trades to fill in. It is what it is. The numbers are true. Why lie to myself. So I am hoping to move forward from this point on. Thanks for stopping by.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment