DISCLAIMER

** Disclaimer: This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise. **

Saturday, January 04, 2014

Profitable Friday. Kohl's Corporation, Quicksilver Resources Inc., Physicians Realty Trust., Micron Technology, Inc., Twitter.

Good Morning traders.

Please see sidebar for results. The dates are one day behind in their App.

Here is Friday in review. I had three winners and two losers. It has taken years for the "keep your losses small" trades to sink in. I am seeing the results of that trading. Most of my trading since November has been 50 to 100 share blocks. I am still making money trading small size. I am working up to trading bigger, but in the mean time I will keep building the Great Wall one profitable brick at a time.

1. Twitter (TWTR) Jan03 $45 Put option. She is a strong one so I sold the put. I would not be upset if she fell back and filled me. Closed the trade early as was not going to wait till the 17th for $10. Profitable trade.

 
2. Kohl's Corporation (KSS) short trade. Hit the whole number $57 as I was anticipating the break. She fell and exit at the prior low of the day .68. This was my beautiful trade.  Love trading KSS. Profitable.
 
 
3. Quicksilver Resources (KWK) long trade. Looking for a swing breakout. Covered as the SPY turned south. Will enter again on the break north of today's candle. Profitable trade.
 
 
4. Micron Technology (MU) short trade. Tried to front run the break of the whole number. Had I waited for the break, never would have had a loss. Oh Well. Loss
 
 
5. Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) short trade. Tried to short it twice, but she ran north. Closed for small loss. She went higher so it was a good trade.
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment