DISCLAIMER

** Disclaimer: This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise. **

Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Today Tuesday Dec 3 2013. Broke even almost.

Made four trades today all shorts. MOS, DOW, KKD. I shorted all on breaks of prior lows or day low. KKD and DOW moved higher after my short open and I closed trade with close stop. Better to lose a little then a lot. They did turn and hit my original profit targets after I closed shop. What can you do. Today I closed the platform with a LOSS of $0.94.

Looks like the account will live for another day.

See side bar for days trades. Not sure why it is showing the wrong dates.

Hope everyone else did better.

No comments:

Post a Comment