DISCLAIMER

** Disclaimer: This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise. **

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Mondays possible trade ideas. Sunedison Inc, Pinnacle Foods Inc., Ciena Corporation

Good Morning traders. Here are some trade ideas I am looking at for tomorrows trading.
 
These trades are based on the my interpretation of the Volume Spike theory. I'm not even sure there is such a theory, but I'm running with it this morning.
 
Trade entries and cover stops are based on .01 (for entry) and .03 (for cover) above or below the prior candle high/low that occurred on the volume spike.
 
*Important * Please do not trade your hard earned money on any ideas you may read in my blog. I post this entertainment as just that. Please trade wise, be profitable.
 
1. Sunedison Inc (SUNE) short or long .01 above/below Fridays daily candle.
 
 
2. Pinnacle Foods Inc (PF)  short .01 below Thursdays daily candle.


 
3. Ciena Corporation (CIEN) short or long .01 above/below Thursdays daily candle.
 
 
 
For my scans I use 
http://www.stockfetcher.com/
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment