DISCLAIMER

** Disclaimer: This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise. **

Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Penn National Gaming, Inc Short trade open/close Profitable.

Morning traders. This morning short trade in Penn National Gaming ( PENN ) was on the break of the pre-market low. I set a profit target in front of the prior demand zone from Nov 4. This target was hit with half share size and I trailed the rest. Tstop was hit and trade closed for profit.

Again you see small share size as I am still learning to trust my skills. The monetary gains my be small, but the goal of my trading is to make good trades. Money is only icing on the cake.

Profitable Trade.
 

 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I make my compliments to you for this trade. One of the thinngs that I have never good at has been intraday trading. I hope to improve myself. Sincerely, Fredrick - http://www.mystocktobuy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Federico for your kind comment. Do you update your site. I added you to my blog roll. Send me your email I'd like to chat. Jay

    ReplyDelete