DISCLAIMER

** Disclaimer: This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise. **

Monday, November 11, 2013

Facebook Inc Short trade Open/Close Trade Properly Executed.


  Afternoon Traders. Today's trade is brought to you by TradeStation Android phone trading app. I was working the day job and made this trade while on break. I opened a small short position in Facebook Inc. ( FB ) in front of a retouch of a prior high. My exit target was in front of the prior low. Trade target hit. 

  I have to say TradeStation did a nice job on the mobile app. Easy to use, and I had no problem trading off the real time charts.

P.S. Sure I left money on the table. I'm trying to be a trader, not a greedy PIG.



Small trade executed = small cash gain = con·struc·tive
adjective
  1. 1.
    serving a useful purpose; tending to build up.
    "constructive criticism"

 trading skills 

1 comment:

  1. Good. If you're going to one of those few ready for the next major down wave...then can't be greedy :)

    I been watching FB a lot (its always worth keeping an eye on).

    Considering the results, it will probably be an interesting long into late Jan' for Q4 earnings.

    ReplyDelete