DISCLAIMER

** Disclaimer: This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise. **

Saturday, October 19, 2013

10/19 Trading week in review. The Good and Bad.


My trade in Las Vegas Sands Corp ( LVS ) was a good trade with a few "buts" attached to it. 

The bad.
  1. I entered to trade to early. I did not see for what ever reason the prior demand zone below.
  2. Hindsight in play I exited full position at target. She went on to run higher.
The Good.
  1. My profit target was hit.



This was my best planned trade of the week. Pinnacle Entertainment ( PNK ) I did look back for the prior supply zones and hit one of two. I did use a trailing stop on the last of the unsold shares and was hit before she could touch T2.


I made more trades and was knocked out a few times on stops being hit. Others I made small profits and not worth posting and ended the week in the green. The important part  of all of this at this point is that green or red at weeks end my joy is not coming from the money. It is coming from knowing I was trading correctly (which is different for everyone), but I am sticking to rules and I am waking up to trade now with more confidence.




No comments:

Post a Comment