DISCLAIMER

** Disclaimer: This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise. **

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Microsoft Corporation Short trade closed at Profit targets


As much as I post losing trade charts. Today it gives me joy to post a well thought out winning trade in Microsoft Corp (MSFT.)



I entered twice at the break of prior red candles. I planned my profit targets just in front of prior lows. Both hit and I trailed the last few remaining shares for a few more cents. 

Once again folks I am not a big time trader. I do hope someone can learn from my mistakes and profits. There are to many average guys struggling and feeling like they are the only one making mistakes. You are not alone. By posting both winning and losing trades I can keep myself honest, and true to the plan.

Have a great weekend traders.

P.S.  I use TradeStation.http://www.tradestation.com

No comments:

Post a Comment