DISCLAIMER

** Disclaimer: This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise. **

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Trading Platform Layouts. Lets see yours.

Hi everyone. Here is the main layout I use to trade off. I am using TradeStation as my broker. Please email me a screen shot of your screen setup and I will post it here so others might learn a new style or just get another idea they might like to use. Please email your screen shot and any notes to tradingwiththeaveragejay@gmail.com  and I will add it to this post.




Here is yesterday trades. I am trading using a new system called "Trading." Many of us out there are doing the same thing I used to do. Buy or short and then watch it turn against us as we sit in fear. I took myself out of a few of these trades during the day. Some at the right time and some not as the market turned in my favor afterwards. Who would have thunk. I ended the day down -$44 on just over 4000 shares traded. 


No comments:

Post a Comment