DISCLAIMER

** Disclaimer: This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise. **

Monday, July 29, 2013

Sandisk MicroSoft No Profits but still a good day

This morning I traded 2200 shares. I took one long  and 5 short positions.

JASO Long.

ALKS Short
ETFC Short
MSFT Short
SNDK Short (biggest winner)
SBUX Short

I closed out the day with a loss of $20.94. This is a huge trading win for me as I move to trading, and away from buy and pray. I should have stayed longer on SanDisk Corp. (SNDK,) but my stop was tight after she moved. I closed out MicroSoft (MSFT), SBUX, and ETFC as the SPY moved higher.

Even with a small loss today was a big win in the overall trading picture. I did not pray, I traded. I am out of all trades opened this morning. Something I've never done till last Friday. Oh the new feeling of greater confidence is oh so sweet.

MSFT trade chart.



SNDK trade chart






No comments:

Post a Comment