DISCLAIMER

** Disclaimer: This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise. **

Saturday, July 27, 2013

New Trader in Town. Thanks to God above.



GOD is the best Trader ever. I thank him for his help.

Heavenly Father, most Gracious and

Loving God, I pray to You that You will abundantly bless
my family and I. I know that You recognize, that a
family is more than just a mother, father, sister,
brother, husband and wife, but all who believe and
trust in You.

GOD, I send up a prayer request for financial
blessing for not only the person who sent this to
me, but for me and all that read this.
And that the power of joined prayer
by those who believe and trust in You is more
powerful than anything! I thank You in advance for
Your blessings. God, deliver the person reading this
right now from debt and debt burdens.

Release your Godly wisdom that I may be a good
steward over all that You have given me GOD , for I
know how wonderful and mighty you are and how if we
just obey You and walk in Your word and have the
faith of a mustard seed that You will pour out
blessings. I thank You now Lord for the recent
blessings I have received and for the blessings yet
to come because I know
You are not done with me yet.
"In Jesus Name, Amen."


Important Part of the Story


Yesterday I have made a 180 degree turn in the way I will trade the market. It turned out to be the most profitable day I've ever had. I did not make big money $164.00. What made this the best day is that I believe I've come to truly understand the word "TRADE." Trade no longer means "HOLD and PRAY." 

I sent a letter out to a mentor with my one big question on a trading skill that I needed corrected. I was consistently finding myself on the wrong side of the trend. I thought "how is that possible?" If the market was up I'd look to short. Market down I'd be looking to go Long. I had to be the worse "trend is your friend" trader in America. Never heard back from the mentor. 

Instead I was sent a different direction. I took a week off from trading and posting to the blog.

To be truthful I set about Praying on the problem, and God answered my prayers. I studied the answer that was presented to me every minute I could over the last week. 

I traded yesterday in a whole new light. I made eight trades for a profit of $164. I did lose on a few trades using tight educated stops. Had I been one day sooner I'd be deep in the red. Stops are a difficult placement for a dreamer, if I placed one at all. The money was not the issue yesterday. I could have closed the platform with a $1.00 gain and still felt better about trading then at any time since my first stock trade in 1994. It was the power of having the clouds and fog of "what the hell am I doing?" blown away, and clarity opened all around you. 

I've finally have stepped off the merry-go-round. I closed the day with a small gain in the portfolio. But most of all I closed the door to the old me, and bask in the glow of the answers from God himself.


More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment