DISCLAIMER

** Disclaimer: This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise. **

Thursday, November 01, 2012

Microsoft Corporation Trade closed Profitable


Closed out my Microsoft long trade this morning as the market opened higher. Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) gaped up at the open and my limit sell order hit. I lowered my profit target the other day not knowing what Sandy would bring to the markets. Yes I could have raised my sell order but, as Confucius once said "To go beyound is as wrong as to fall short." I'll take the money and know what ever happens after my sell. I made more then keeping it in the back for a year.

Profitable trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment